The Woburn Hotel Competition Terms and Conditions
These are the rules which apply to your participation in any competition run by The Woburn Hotel. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
Terms and Conditions.
All entries must be made using this entry form and returned to a team member or reception.
The closing date for entries is 31st December 2020.
The prize consists of the winner receiving a one night break for 2
people sharing a double executive room at The Woburn Hotel, full English breakfast, newspaper and dinner for two in Olivier’s Restaurant, (£35.00 allowance per person).
The winners will be notified by 22nd January 2021 and the prize must be taken by 1st August 2021.
Photography and details of the winner may be used for publicity and
promotional purposes. Woburn Enterprises Partnership retains the right to use these photographs.
By entering, you agree to having read and understood the terms and
conditions and agree to them.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is The Woburn Hotel (“Woburn”, “we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Woburn employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw, please check the information on how to enter provided on our website, facebook or twitter page.
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. The prize is for the named winner only.
6. The prize must be pre-booked and redeemed upon arrival at The Woburn Hotel, unless otherwise stated. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Woburn reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The winner will be chosen at random by computer from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The prize draw closes on the date specified. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. The winner will be notified through the method stated on the date stated. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you, if this is the method stated. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.
10. If the winner does not respond within one month of being notified, The Woburn Hotel reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
11. To obtain the winner’s name send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Competition Prize Draw, Marketing Team, The Woburn Hotel, 1 George Street, Woburn, Beds, MK17 9PX.
12. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
13. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
14. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.